I done a new samplepack with a couple of my sound design buddies. We wear silly outfits and team up for the greater good. Me and Durk have pretty convincing black/white power ranger costumes. Tom thinks he’s spiderman but his costume is green so fuck knows what he is.
Anyway we teamed up and made a load of bass, atmospheres, twisted foley sounds, ethereal vocals… all sorts of stuff that is perfect for building crazy monsters.
You can buy the full 420mb pack here
check the demo down below
Plutarch, speaking about the finer points of Spartan
“The boys were also taught to speak in a way which was brusque but elegant, and which contained a great deal of food for thought in a few words… a simple short sentence had to convey a great deal of subtle meaning. He turned out boys with the ability, trained by long periods of silence, of giving pointed, honed responses.”
I’ve been communicating in one word sentences for years, nobody even had to teach me how to do it.
This is a statue of Plutarch, which presumably he got high for.
I gave up on the eye close and made a musics like with the 808’s and the pads.
-Survived a usually fatal disease at birth
• £10,000 in parking fines.
• Car has been impounded 27 times.
• £300,000 fine for throwing darts at the youth team.
• Won £25,000 in a casino, gave £1,000 to a tramp outside the casino.
• Threw tomatoes at a Serie A manager.
• Threw Water Balloons at a Serie A disciplinary hearing.
• Started a fight with 4 bouncers after breaking the “no touching” rule at a strip club.
• Didn’t know how to put on a training bib, hilariously attempted to on live TV until a teammate had to help him out.
• Had a £120,000 Audi imported, wrote it off within a week.
• Had his friend approached girls in a nightclub and say “Balotelli will see you now”
• Sent to the shops by his mother to buy essentials for the house, came back with a giant trampoline and a Vespa and a Scalectrix.
• Has started fights at training with Kompany, Boateng, Tevez and Richards.
• Was frequently seen at the AC Milan superstore while playing for Inter Milan.
• Went on TV wearing an AC Milan shirt with his name on the back while playing for Inter.
• Whilst playing for Italy under 21’s, he is fouled, he sits on the pitch for 3-4 minutes ignoring the opposition, his team mates and the referee.
• He is then offended when he gets sent off and protests about it.
• Winks at Ferdinand after FA cup semi final and celebrates in front of the United fans.
• After the cup final on live TV, he says “ I have been sh*t this season, am I allowed say sh*t on TV?
• Was stopped by police going around his hometown of Hulme with £ 25,000 cash in the passenger seat. When asked why he replied “ because I’m rich”
• Had to be physically hauled away by Zanetti for refusing to let Samuel Eto’o take a penalty that he had earned.
• Once broke up with a girlfriend via text whilst she was presenting a live show.
• Slept with an Italian model while his girlfriend was downstairs.
• Drove his car into a women’s prison because he wanted to “look around”
• Has connections with the Italian mafia, he has testified in court at a Mafia trial.
• Brought his Ipad on to the bench for Italy’s international against the Faroe Islands because he wanted to play games on it.
• Was seen in a Manchester shopping centre “hi-fiving” city fans the day after City had beaten United 6-1.
• Became the face of a firework safety campaign a few days after setting his house on fire from letting off fireworks indoors.
• Hands £50 notes to strangers when out shopping in Manchester.
• Chanted “Rooney, Rooney” at the prostitute who claimed to have slept with Wayne Rooney.
• Italy had just brought out a brand new home kit, at the start of the second half for their first match wearing the new kit, Balotelli came out in the old kit, claiming he didn’t like the new one. Nobody else had changed.
• Turned the landscaped back garden of his house into a Quad bike track.